Join us for a 6-month online program exploring how Internal Family Systems (IFS) can be applied to relationships.
Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO) is an experiential model combining intra-psychic work with interpersonal exploration. IFIO uses intimate relationships as a vehicle for growth and healing of both the individual and the couple.
Developed and presented by Senior IFS Trainer, Toni Herbine-Blank and Certified IFS Therapist and Senior IFIO Trainer, John Palmer, this program is designed for those who currently have a basic understanding of core IFS principles and want to expand their knowledge about how to apply IFS relationally.
Beginning in February, each month you will get access to on-demand video and live Q&A events.
Here’s a summary of everything you’ll get in this program…
- About one hour of on-demand teaching instruction per month (starting February 14th)
- Video demonstrations of protocol application
- Guided experiences for self- reflection
- Monthly Live Q&A events with your instructors; events are recorded for those unable to attend live
- Transcripts of all learning sessions
- Connect with a global learning community within our IFS Learning Hub
- Certificate of Completion
14 IFS CE Credits are available for those eligible for IFS Certification.
You can also earn up to 14 Continuing Education (CE) credits through our partner AMEDCO. Learn more about how you can earn CE credit.
Note: Materials and methods included in this course may include interventions or practices that are beyond your scope of practice. As a professional in your given field, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined by applicable law as beyond the boundaries of your practice, and applying your learning in compliance with your professional standards.
Live Event Schedule
Mark your calendars now for these Live Q&A events:
- February 29, 2024, 1 p.m.-2:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with Toni Herbine-Blank
- March 21, 2024, 1 p.m.-2:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with John Palmer
- April 18, 2024, 12 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with Toni Herbine-Blank
- May 16, 2024, 12 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with John Palmer
- June 13, 2024, 12 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with Toni Herbine-Blank
- July 11, 2024, 12 p.m.-1:15 p.m. ET – Live Q&A with John Palmer
Meet Your Instructors
Toni Herbine-Blank is a Senior Trainer for IFS Institute. Her expertise is the use of IFS with couples and she is the sole developer of IFIO Basic and Advanced Trainings. She is an experienced group leader with a reputation for being compassionate, respectful, and empowering. Toni has co-authored two books: Intimacy from the Inside Out: Courage and Compassion in Couple Therapy and Internal Family Systems Couple Therapy Skills Manual: Healing Relationships with Intimacy from the Inside Out, both available in the IFSI bookstore.
John Palmer has 25 years experience working with couples and individuals. Certified in IFS and a Senior IFIO Lead Trainer, he is passionate about helping clinicians deepen their IFS/IFIO skills. John brings to his work a deep understanding of neuroscience with a strong focus on the autonomic nervous system as applied to couple relationships and the therapeutic process. He maintains a private practice in Austin, Texas.